Donnerstag, 9. Juli 2015

My Wade's Blanket CAL

I'm really happy about my new blanket & so it deserves a little blog post of course!
This CAL was hosted by Zelna (Zooty Owl) & Andrea (Kokopelli Design)
& it was great fun to crochet it!


I LOVE CALs!
It's just such a difference to work on a project
while other crocheters are growing the same patterns.
You have the opportunity to see
photos of other CAL members
& I guess everyone else was unpatiently waiting
for the next part being published! ;-)

It was a special pleasure that my friend Lisbeth
has joined this CAL as well!
With her friendly permission
I can also show you a photo here:


Isn't it beautiful?!

Of course you can still find all patterns online
so you can still grow your own "Wade's Blanket CAL".

 Here you find Zelna's post with links to all parts 
& this link will guide you to Andrea's tutorials!

So this was my journey:
(I have added an additional row to every square
so my blanket is a little bit bigger!)

Part 1:



Part 2:


Part 3:


Part 4:


Part 5:


Don't ask me for the heart pattern!
I'm a freeform crocheter & so I've just grown it!
I've basically just sewed the heart on a huge neon yellow granny square!

Part 6:


Part 7:



...and part 8, the border:


Taking good photographs of bright neon colours
is an impossible thing without a proper camera
but I can't change my favourite "colour", haha!

If someone is interested in the yarn I've used:

Only Schachenmayr Bravo,
the Lady in the yarn store always
says: "The Bravo girl is coming!" :-)

I'm really busy these days -
I have to write an essay for my philosophy studies
& the book has 729 pages, haha!

I hope you have more crochet time,
sending hugs:

Dada (or Julia)

2 Kommentare:

  1. It turned out wonderful! Makes me feel happy just looking at it!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much Zelna! Sending you hugs, must be such a hard time for you and your family. Thinking of you quite often these days.

      Löschen