Dienstag, 26. April 2016

My massive crochet Nana!

Last year I already posted a pic of my huge Nana doll
but I still have to show you some more pics
& have to add some details...

Just in case someone else needs such 
a lovely giant Nana!
8 kg of pure joy!

 Crochet doll

What you need is:

A 20 mm hook

Loads of yarn & stuffing

by Nadelspiel by Elizzza!

by Dada Neon

This pretty Nana goddess is quite heavy:
8 kilogram of yarn & stuffing.
Depending on the thickness of the yarns I've used
I crocheted with 6-8 skeins at a time...

Nana by Dada Neon Crochet

Whenever one of the yarns came to it's end 
I just knotted another yarn to it...
A fantastic way to get rid of scrap yarn
or colours you actually don't like.
(Yay, I don't have any brown yarn anymore!)

and Dada Neon

You don't need to go to the gym anymore
while working on such a massive sexy Lady:
I can tell you it makes strong muscles
because the Nana is getting so heavy
after a while!

Dada Neon Crochet

My massive Nana is pretty proud of her curves,
my Nanas are always pretty confused
in general when I tell them that 
many human beings don't wanna have curves at all
& make strange things like strict diets.
When my Nanas see photos of thin supermodels
they are always getting pretty concerned
& they wanna feed these Ladies.
I find my Nanas are pretty clever! ;-)

Nana by Dada Neon Crochet

You are really willing to
crochet such a beautiful Lady as well?!
PLEASE post a pic
to my Facebook page!

Sending massive Nana hugs:

Your friend Dada!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen