Donnerstag, 26. Juni 2014

Tiny Rainbow Unicorn Amigurumi by Ahooka - As a giant!

This will be a tiny but necessary post. 
Life can be serious enough - Sometimes we need to dream us away.
It doesn't matter if you are a child or not:
THIS unicorn isn't only cuteness overload -
it's fun to create & it makes this world a better place.
Maybe a few of you have already seen this picture on my facebook page &
are curious how the huge unicorn looks like?


You can create this lovely tiny version -


You want to have a huge version?


Then get yourself a 10-12mm hook.
but it wasn't available in all of my favourite colours in my local yarn store.
I've improvised it with taking 4 skeins of Schachenmayr Bravo at the same time
& I took a 12mm hook.
The eyes measure: 20mm
These yarns are my favourite ones for such a long time:
They are cheap, available in many colours & have a damn good quality.
(Of course you can use other yarn, too! I won't.)
I've skipped the yellow & the red chainbraids in mane & tail
because the body is already neon yellow 
& red doesn't work with the neon pink of my unicorn.

Tinycorn or giant unicorn?
Both are gorgeous!
Go for it, you won't regret it.


By the way: My neon unicorn goes to a damn special person
who has done something unbelievable for me.
I will tell you more next monday
because I will integrate it in our YOUR Personal Freeform CAL post.

Hey, Ahooka is as curious as I am -
we have to see your gorgeous creations!
Please let us see a picture of your versions, ok?

Here you'll find the cute pattern!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen