Samstag, 22. August 2015

A yarnpainting - with buttons!

My flatmate & good friend 
has celebrated his birthday yesterday!
Actually I wanted to create a crochet-only-painting
as a present but time was working against me
(as always)!

Instead of crocheting
I used a less time consuming technique
to fill the missing parts with colours:

Buttons!

Crochet painting with button art - Freeform Crochet

I have thousands of buttons,
a few hundreds less
don't make a real difference! ;-)

Crochet art by Dada Neon

A pretty fast technique -
I just put some glue on the canvas
& pressed the buttons on it!

Completed it just in time, yay! :-)
I see the head of a psychedelic bird in this yarnpainting
by the way!
Funny how things just appear while creating dadaistic art!

Crochet Painting with buttons

Sending much love:
Dada
♥♥♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen